Mayor Jeff Genung will be providing a special update this Friday (3rd) at 11am; however, this special update will be one just for the children and youth in Cochrane.
“I want to hear how Cochrane youth are dealing with this situation,” says Mayor Genung. “Kids have a perspective to share and may have questions and concerns that I would like to address with them specifically.”
The live video will broadcast Friday April 3 on the Town’s main Facebook page and the Town’s Instagram page.
Youth are invited to answer these questions ahead of time (or submit questions of their own):
• How are you dealing with having to stay home?
• How are you feeling?
• Are you missing your friends? How are you staying in touch?
• How have you adjusted to all the change — no school, no sports, no activities?
• What’s the best thing about staying home?
• What do you think the Town can do to help you?