(Cochrane, AB) – Active repairs are underway to the watermain near Riverfront Park. The incident call centre remains available for resident questions. The incident call centre is receiving calls daily from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. at 403-851-7719.
Cochrane appreciates the continued response and cooperation from residents to observe ongoing Level Three Water Restrictions, road closures and requests to support the response to the Water and Wastewater Incident. During this time, residents are encouraged to use the water they need, but kindly requested to be conscious of our precious resources.
Cochrane remains under a Level Three Water Restriction, which entails the following measures:
- No Bulk Water Sales: Bulk water sales are temporarily suspended to preserve our water resources.
- No Outdoor Watering: Please refrain from any outdoor watering activities until further notice.
- Ability to Adjust Water Pressure: The Town retains the capacity to adjust water pressure as necessary to manage our water system effectively.
The following road and pathway closures remain in effect to support the repairs and
safety of crew:
- All pathways adjacent to the Bow River from Riverfront Park to Griffin Industrial Point. This includes the Jim Uffelmann Memorial Park.
- West Side Drive between Quigley Drive and West Rock Road and a section of Riverview Drive near Griffin Road West.
For additional information, progress of the repairs, changes to the water restriction or inquiries please visit Cochrane.ca/emergencyresponse.