(Cochrane, AB) – As crews continue to respond to the recent water and wastewater incident, Cochrane Administration would like to confirm the following updates:
Level three water restrictions remain in place.
- No bulk water sales
- No outdoor watering
- Town retains ability to adjust water pressure as deemed necessary
- No additional water conservation efforts are required from residents or
- The following road and pathway closures remain in effect:
- All pathways adjacent to the Bow River from Riverfront Park to Griffin
Industrial Point, including the Jim Uffelmann Memorial Park.
- Partial road closure on West Side Drive between Quigley Drive and
West Rock Road.
- Partial road closure of Riverview Drive near Griffin Road West.
- The incident call centre is transitioning to regular operational hours.
- Inquiries can be directed to 403.851.7719.
- This phone line will be staffed during regular business hours, Monday
to Friday, 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
All updates will continue to be posted to Cochrane.ca/emergencyresponse.