Hello Cochrane! Thanks for tuning in to today’s edition of the Cochrane Coffee Chat!
> The shop is open on Urbancasual.ca – Grab ‘Keep Calm & Cochrane On’ sweatshirt or poster (tshirts and face masks coming soon!) swag & support the CochraneShelter.
> GIVEAWAY ALERT: Nominate a first responder in your life to WIN a 1-hour trail ride for 2 from Saddle Peak Trail Rides! A winner will be chosen on next weeks Coffee Chat!
> Congrats to our Photo of the Week winner @cheecotarzan!
> Local Markets –
– Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 6pm – The Pink Porcupine Pop Up – Cochrane
– Thursday, August 6 – Garden Roots Market is at the Cochrane Alliance Church until 6pm
– Friday, August 7 (7am to 6pm) & Saturday, August 8 (7am to 3pm) – Glen’s Fruit & Veggie Stand in the Rexall Parking Lot
– Saturday, August 8 – 9am to 2pm Cochrane Farmers’ Market – 2020 Market by the Bow
– Sunday, August 9 – 10am to 2pm Bearspaw Lions Farmers Market 2020
> Friday, August 7 – 9am to 5pm – Open Corner: Free coworking every month
> Saturday, August 8 – 6pm to 8pm – Chase the Ace Fundraiser for the Kiwanis Club of Cochrane and Area at the Venue Bar & Grill
Have a great weekend Cochrane!