The Taste of Cochrane returns for another year of tasting adventures around Cochrane, Alberta November 19th!
Twenty-two businesses have signed up to shock and delight Cochranites with their tasty menu offerings from 11am to 4pm, and by downloading the Explore Cochrane App there will be chances to win too.
“We are really looking forward to bringing this event back in it’s original form in 2022, and are very excited to have 22 local businesses participating. It’s going to be a great day full of tasty eats!”says event organizer Kailey Mitchell of Quirk Social
Here’s the menu for the day:
- Aama Nepalese Cuisine Inc – Momos
- Booster Juice – Booster Balls
- Cabeza Grande – Churro Bites with chocolate sauce
- Cobs Bread -Toasted baguette topped with chive cream cheese and honey
- Cuore di Mamma – Tiramisu
- Fence & Post – Chewy and gooey dark chocolate brownie – Gluten free and 100% plant based
- Found Books & Shop – Specialty coffees (americanos, pumpkin spice latte, our holiday featured latte & the beautiful London fog)
- Good Earth Coffeehouse at The Quarry – Gluten Free Grilled Chicken Flatbread
- Half Hitch Brewing Company – Winter seasonal “Chocolate Porter” paired with a square of our house made chocolate bar.
- Horse Creek Heritage Candy & Gifts – Sample of in-store made chocolate.
- Mehtab East Indian Cuisine -Butter Chicken, Saffron Rice and Naan.
- Mr Mikes – Mini Mikes and Bruchetta
- Pascal’s Patisserie – Chouquette sample – a little bite of bliss!
- Prairie Donair – Choice of Beef, Lamb, Chicken or Falafel with sauce in 2 oz Container
- PZA Parlour – Meatballs
- Rockyview Brewing Company Taproom – Two 5oz Beer Samples
- Still Water Tea – Choice of 4 naturally flavoured, high anti-oxidant, luxury loose leaf teas
- The Butchery Block – Variety of house made sausages
- The Community Food Co -Broken Bones – BBQ pork ribs.
- The Shire Pub – English battered Haddock bites & home cut chips.
- The Venue – Samples of smoked brisket, salt & vinegar fish & chips and thai curry bowl.
- Whispering Dutchman Distillery – Amaretto over Vanilla Ice Cream
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS November 12th… so don’t delay and grab your ticket now!