HIRING: Maintenance Supervisor
WAGE: n/a + Rocky View Foundation offers a competitive compensation program including extended health and dental benefits and a pension plan.
WHERE: Big Hill Lodge, 98 Carolina Drive, Cochrane
- ABOUT THE ROLE – Reporting to the Lodge Manager, this position involves preventative maintenance duties and general upkeep of a 75 room seniors’ lodge.
- Responsibilities include:
- • troubleshooting and performing minor repairs to plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems
- • general maintenance duties including painting, drywall repair, flooring, and moving furniture
- • routine seasonal grounds work
- • active participation in health and safety program including membership in occupational health and safety committee
- The successful candidate will:
- • be mechanically-inclined and detail-oriented
- • possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- • excellent inter-personal skills
- • have basic computer skills
- • be flexible and able to work in a variety of environments
- • have a strong physical capacity and endurance
- Experience with boiler systems, plumbing and renovations an asset.
- If you are a team player, reliable, able to work with limited supervision and have a demonstrated respect and compassion for seniors we would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Sandra Robin, Lodge Manager – email@example.com
Website of business: http://rockyviewfoundation.org
Job displayed until February 18th, 2023
JOB SUBMISSION RULES:
- We will review your job submission to make sure it comes from a verified business. Please fill out the entire form HERE to be considered.
- Job listings that are in Cochrane, Alberta are free to submit on Urbancasual.ca, until further notice.
3. Jobs that are not in Cochrane, Alberta are more than welcome to list their job on Urbancasual.ca for a one-time fee of $15 (you will receive an invoice by email). *Our Morley neighbours are not included in this rule.
4. We reserve the right to edit job submissions for content and to reject without notice, those jobs which do not fit the theme of our website or which we deem inappropriate. We will review the content for accuracy.
5. By submitting a job to our website, you give Urban Casual Media and its representatives permission to contact you by email for a poss