The Cochrane, AB Tips Series – #2

Did you know…? Local Cochranite Jill Fleming & I are going to connect you with Cochrane like never before! We will share a Cochrane tip weekly with our audiences, so […]

The Cochrane, AB Tips Series – #1

Did you know…? Local Cochranite Jill Fleming & I are going to connect you with Cochrane like never before! We will share a Cochrane tip weekly with our audiences, so […]

Today we are FIVE!

Five years ago I had this idea, primarily born out of frustration (like most innovative ideas are). As I drove around town literally passing by events as they were happening, […]

Want to be a Community Helper?

A certificate program funded by Alberta Health Services called the Community helpers Program, is an educational training that is targeted for youth and adults ages 12 and over. Whether you […]

February 2023 at Seniors on the Bow

Here is the February calendar for Seniors on the Bow, located at 800 Griffin Road E in the Spray Law Sawmills Centre. To contact: sotbcentre@jayne

Cochrane Home Treasures holds just that…

Years ago I found this iron at Cochrane Home Treasures for $5. It is my favourite “treasure” found from this local store. What’s the thing you’ve picked up at Home Treasures that […]